2013年11月18日 星期一

~輕鬆一下 真的很有智慧

 ~輕鬆一下 真的很有智慧

 A guy is 84 years old and loves to fish
一個84歲的老先生喜歡釣魚 

He was sitting in his boat the other day 

when he heard a voice say, ' Pick me up. ' 
一天,他坐在船上釣魚的當下聽到 一個聲音說:「把我拿起來。」 ! 

He looked around and couldn ' t see anyone
他四處張望,卻四下無人 

He thought he was dreaming 

when he heard the voice say again, ' Pick me up. ' 
當他又聽到「把我拿起來」時, 他以為是他的幻覺  
He looked in the water and there,
floating on the top, was a frog. 
他往水中定神一看,那裡正有一隻青蛙浮在水面上 

The man said, ' Are you talking to me? ' 

老先生問道:「你在跟我說話嗎?」 
The frog said, ' Yes, I ' m talking to you. 

青蛙回道:「對,就是我啊!」
 

Pick me up then, kiss me and 

I ' ll turn into the most beautiful woman you have ever seen. 
將我拿起來,吻我,我就會變為你今生所見最漂亮的女人 
I ' ll make sure that all your friends are envious 

and jealous because I will be your bride! ' 
我確定你的朋友是既羨慕又嫉妒,因為我即將成為你的新娘 
The man looked at the frog for a short time, 

reached over, picked it up carefully, 
and placed it in his front pocket. 
老先生凝視青蛙片刻後,伸出手,很小心地托起青蛙放入他前面的口袋裡 
The frog said, ' What, are you nuts? 

Didn ' t you hear what I said? 
I said kiss me and I will be your beautiful bride. ' 
青蛙說:「怎麼,你瘋啦?你沒聽我說嗎? 我說,吻我,然後我就會成為你美麗的新娘。」 
He opened his pocket, looked at the frog and said,
'Nah, at my age I ' d rather have a talking frog. '
 
他撥開他的口袋,看著青蛙說: 「算了,以我這樣的年紀,   我寧願有一隻會說話的青蛙。」 
人到達一個年齡,清楚甚麼該要,甚麼不該要,是一種 智慧 
 

沒有留言: