2013年4月28日 星期日

仁慈的律師 (A lawyer being Generous)---太有趣了


仁慈的律師 (A lawyer being Generous)---太有趣了

Oneafternoon a wealthy lawyer was riding in his limousine when he saw two menalong the roadside eating grass.
一天下午,有一個富有的律師在途中,看見兩個人在路邊吃草。

Disturbed,he ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate.
他覺得有點困擾,就吩咐司機停車。接著他下車查探

Heasked one man 'Why are you eating grass?'
他問其中一人,“為何你們在吃草?”

'Wedon't have any money for food,' the poor man replied 'We have to eat grass.'
那人答,“我們沒有錢買食物,所以我們要吃草。”

'Well,then, you can come with me to my house and I'll feed you', the lawyer said.
“那麼,你可以來我家,我給你吃的。”律師說。

'Butsir, I have a wife and two children with me. They are over there, under thattree'.
“可是我還有妻子及兩個孩子,他們都在那邊的樹下。”

'Bringthem along,' the lawyer replied.
“帶他們一起來吧。”律師說道。
Turningto the other poor man he stated,'You come with us also.'
他轉向另一個人說,“你也一起來吧。”

Thesecond man, in a pitiful voice then said, 'But sir, I also have a wife and SIXchildren with me!'
那人說,“可是我也有妻子及六個孩子啊。”

'Bringthem all, as well,' the lawyer answered.
“把他們也一起帶上。”律師答。

Theyall entered the car, which was no easy task, even for a car as large as thelimousine was.
雖然那是一部大房車,他們也費了九牛二虎之力,全部人才能上車。

Onceunderway, one of the poor fellows turned to the lawyer and said, 'Sir, you aretoo kind. Thank you for taking all of us with you.'
途中,其中一人說,“先生,你真是一個大好人,謝謝你把我們全部人帶來!

Thelawyer replied, 'Glad to do it. You'll really love my place; the grass isalmost 1 metre high!'
律師回答,“我感到很榮幸。你們肯定喜歡我的地方,那裡的草足足有一米高。
Lesson : Don't trust kind lawyers. (Also,don't send this to your good friend who is also a lawyer)!!
這個笑話告訴我們:不要相信仁慈的律師。也不要將此電郵轉寄給你的律師朋友!

沒有留言:

張貼留言